CALL FOR POSTERS
The aim is to describe and convey the key words for archaeological musealization by means of images.
POSTER STYLE GUIDELINES
Posters must be submitted by e-mail by 20 May 2011 to archeoshow @polito.it
Posters must outline one of the following cases:
- example of recent archaeological musealization with a brief description of the context and emphasis of the innovative aspects / intervention of interest.
- a theoretical and methodological approach with specific interdisciplinary character, adopted in recent cases. Specify involved the innovative features / interest
- technical solutions and technological interest in the conservation / exposure / communication.
- recent conservation and musealization with solutions of interest in terms of formal / architectural / environmental. Brief description of the context
- recent cases of interventions in terms of conservation and musealization archaeological specimens for the procedures and the steps which it has come to the realization (political, disciplinary, administrative - as well as consensus building, etc...)
Posters will be sent in a pdf file reduced at UNI A3 at 300 dpi of resolution (up to 2 posters can be submitted for the same item).
Selected posters will be shown as a picture in 70x100 cm portrait format, shall be printed on photo printing paper and glued to a white lightweight rigid backing of 5 mm.
The poster must have a clear dominance of images (photographs-figures-simulations) than the text (text must be in
A top band on the short side 70x7 cm must contain:
- Poster title
- Name and surname of the author
- Author affiliation
- Keywords chosen
Authors of the posters will be responsible for the copyright of images for the purpose of pubblication and exhibition.
30 June 2011: Last submission date for Posters (as .PDF file) to archeoshow @polito.it
15 July 2011: Feedback on Posters
20 August 2011: Final Poster submission date (as .TIFF file) to archeoshow @polito.it
30 September 2011: Last Poster delivering date (in original)
To send posters in original the address is:
Prof. Marco VAUDETTI Politecnico di Torino, Facoltà di Architettura, Castello del Valentino
viale Mattioli 39 – 10125 TORINO ITALY